Just over 10 years ago, we opened our "Seminar and Event Center Gut Thansen" in the village of Soderstorf in the Lüneburg Heath. - A place where we specialize in conducting meetings and private events as well as active outdoor programs for groups. In addition, in 2014 we opened the "Stimbekhof" in about 20 km away near to Bispingen, which offers similar offers as the Gut Thansen. In order to be able to respond even more to the needs of holidaymakers who like to take care of themselves, we have now acquired holiday properties at two other locations in the Lüneburg Heath, which have been newly renovated and individually furnished with our already famous "hands" with a beautiful interior design.
Please note our house rules, so that all our guests can enjoy an undisturbed stay:
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all apartments. Please note that your apartment may be located in a residential building where other guests live. Therefore, please respect your neighbours in the other apartments and please do not play loud music. For special peace we ask you between 21:00 - 8:00 clock. If unexpected problems arise in your accommodation, please do not disturb your neighbours, but contact us directly by phone or email. In acute emergencies (eg fire, injuries, etc.), please contact the fire brigade, an ambulance or the police directly - just as they would in your own household.
Please always close all windows when leaving the apartment or in heavy rain or storm to avoid damage or moisture entering. When leaving the apartment, please turn off the lights and regulate the heaters accordingly to protect the environment. Please make sure that all appliances are switched off (stove, oven, ...) before you leave the housing unit. Please leave the apartment in proper condition on the last day of your stay:
1) Please separate the garbage according to instructions.
2) Please wash the dishes and return them to the place of origin in the apartment.
3) Please put all the furniture in the original place in case it has been moved.
4) Please make sure all windows are closed and the light is off.
5) Please leave the two keys on the coffee table and close the door from the outside.
6) We point out that in case of damage to the apartment (damage to windows, furniture, crockery, debris, etc.) we charge this with the deposit. Should this not be sufficient to cover the damages incurred, we reserve the right to assert further claims.